Translate

5/12/2012

Such a surprise and hanging around!

Today is Saturday... So... The postman doesn't come! *sniffle* :(
I can't wait for Monday! Maybe I will receive something? :D
Hmm, you know what? The Polish Post is getting better! My letter to Ireland came after 4 days, to Japan after 5 days, to South Korea after 7 days (a parcel!) and to Hungary after... 2 days! I can't believe! xD
And a parcel to UK came after 5 days! o.O Woooooow. 
I am surprised! xD
Well, today I am soooooooooooooooo lazy! -.- I am hanging around and have nothing to do! :P Okay, I should writte letters... I'm writing a letter to Brittany from California and then I will... Be hanging around again! :D And later... I'm going to watch "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"! xD *whooop*

No comments:

Post a Comment