Translate

5/18/2012

It made me cry!

Today was such an awesome day and I got 4 awesome letters when I came back from school! I love all of them to be honest but one... One made me scream and cry and generally be TOTALLY happy! :D 
Look:
A letter from my new penpal - Fatima (Karolina) from Poland! She sent me a pretty hand-made bracelet! :D
My first letter from Morocco! I was SO happy when I saw it in my postbox! :D Thank you Chaimae!!!
A letter from NĂ³ra - Hungary. I love you so much sweetie!!! :D
And here... Here is the last one that made me veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery, very happy!!! It's sent by Elony from Italy! :D She is obsessed in 1D too! When I opened this letter and saw a poster it was like that: "OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it is Harry Styles, OMG!!! I am so happy!!!" :D Hahaha! Thank you SO much Elony, you are AMAZING!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment