Translate

5/31/2012

New penpals!

Hello! During this week I got some amazing letters from new penpals! Horray! :D
But I am still waiting from a letter from Ireland! 
Hmm, here you can see the newest letters of mine! :) And some other random stuffs!
Well, here is a letter FOR Kasia (a Thai girl)! I am going to send it on Tuesday probably! Hope she will get it soon. I'm sending her a magazine, a postcard, a polish flag and some stuffs of Euro 2012! :)

Here is a letter from my new penpal who comes from Portugal! Ines has such a nice handwriting, I enjoy reading it!

Natalie from Hong-Kong! She sent me some magazine sheets, I love them although I can't read them xD

A next penpal who is new! Malaysiaaaaaa! :D My second letter from Malaysia.

It is the time for Canada! My new ( such a surpriseeee, huh?) penpal - Tea! :) She sent me a very short letter but I like it!

Nóra from Hungary! I love, love, love her letters! Thank you!

Huuuuh, here are little chocolates that I got from my aunt from Greece! :D Delicious!

And finally - earrings I bought! Italia, Italia, Italia! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment