Translate

5/08/2012

My penpals

Hello people! You know that I do love snail mail. And I love my penpals! Today I want to introduce them a little bit! So... 

Here are people who sent me two or more letters (in random order):
UK - Kayleigh, Nicole
Hungary - Nóra
Romania - Oana
Czech Republic - Viola
Finland - Nelli
Italy - Eleonora M.
Puerto Rico - Genesis
the USA - Brittany, Alex, Thalia C., Chello
Australia - Melissa, Aileen
Belgium - Romy
Germany - Sandra
South Korea - Joori, Heeju, Yejin K., Jihyun M., Jessica
Thailand - Kaitlynn
Russia - Tanya 
Israel - Ofri
Austria - Barin
France - Jia
Poland - Claudia, Lidia
Taiwan - Amanda
Belarus - Weronika
Indonesia - Silvany
Greece - Victoria
Spain - Janire
Hong Kong - Natalie, Stella
India - Suprita
Here are people who sent me one letter (I already started to write with them!):
Russia - Yulia
France - Estelle
Indonesia -Rara
Czech - Kristyna
Brasil - Jeehyun Y.
Poland - Wiktoria
Trinidad&Tobago - Jeneen
Morocco - Chaimae
Poland - Karolina
Portugal - Ines
Canada - Tea
Malaysia - Alia, Xina
Ireland - Natalie
the USA - Rachel
Italy - Eleonora G.
Russia - Kristina

Here are people that I haven't got any letter yet from becuase I will send mine first/I am waiting for their reply:
Peru - Rocio, Nany
Ireland - Natalie, Nicole
Saudi Arabia - Mariam
Australia - Karolina
Guam - Katharine, Joeneisha
St.Vincent and Grenadines - Tia
Macau - Joey
Kenya - Marta
Italy - Dave
Denmark - Louise
Lithuania - Ieva
Faore Island - Mia
South Korea - Sohyun
Japan - Madoka, Emi



Here are people who I haven't heard for such a long time but I hope they will still be my penpals:
France - Emma
the USA - Thalia R., Sarah
UK - Carla
Kenya - Belita
Australia - Saki

No comments:

Post a Comment