Translate

5/10/2012

Packages

Today is the time to show you all of the packages I've ever got! :D
So... Let me start! 
Here is a package from Alex from the United States! She sent me a movie, candles, peanut butter (I ate it so you can't see), stamps, sweets, coins, cheese, a magazine and an American flag! Thank you Alex very much! :D

This one is from Kayleigh from United Kingdom. She sent me stamps, coins, a lot of yummy sweets and a beautiful postcard from London!!! Thank you so much Kay, I loved the package!

Here is a package from Alex from the United States too! This time I got a chocolate bar, "Chex Mix", Wonka Sweets, a hand-made bracelet, my favourite magazine "Seventeen" and wonderful stickers (New York, New Orleans, Chicago)! I loved them all!!! Alex - you are fantastic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment