Translate

5/10/2012

Letters part 2!

So... I wrote I would show you more? No? So it is a surprise! :D January, 26th - till now. Enjoy! 
Estelle - France, Wiktoria - Poland, Chello - the United States. ^^

This letter is from Claudia - Poland. She sends me the longest letters!

Jennifer, Carla - England.

Romy - Belgium!

Viola - Czech Republic. Her letters are always so sweet! One of them came with a gorgeous Easter Card!

Kaitlynn - Thailand! Kocham Cię Kasia! :D

Amanda - Taiwan, Nelli - Finland, Vicky - Greece, Kristyna - Czech Republic.

Ofri - Israel! This letter came with a little angel and a wonderful and cute birthday card! I loved them! I was really happy!

Weronika - Belarus, Thalia C. - the United States! Thalia's letter came with yummyWonka Sweet Tarts!

Oana - Romania!

These letters are from my penpals that I met on penfriend-club.com. Stella - Hong Kong, Suprita - India. Stella sent me a wonderful hair accesory and Suprita sent me pieces of Hindi and Bengali magazines! I enjoyed "reading". xD

Nóra - Hungary! Since January, 26th I have got 6 letters from her!

Sandra - Germany. She sent me a photo where we are both! I love it, it made my cry! Thank you Sandra!!!

Silvany - Indonesia, Janire - Spain!

Genesis - Puerto Rico! She sent me a map of her city!

Yejin K. - South Korea, Yulia - Russia. Yulia sent me a pretty photo she took in winter!

Woooop, woooop! Jihyun - South Korea! She sent me pieces of Korean magazines! 감사합니다 Jihyun!

Nicole - England, Jeneen - Trinidad&Tobago! They came with WONDERFUL postcards! Thank you so much girls!

Heeju - South Korea! This letter is awesome! Heeju's handwriting is one of the prettiest I've ever seen! She sent me Korean money, drawings, Korean paper! 감사합니다 Heeju! 사랑해!

Yejin Y. - South Korea, Natalie - Hong Kong!

Aileen - Australia! These letters are really long, I love them! One of them came with a funny postcard that shows Australia animals! Thank you so much!

Brittany from CALIFORNIA! She sents me wonderful letters always! And she has sooooo beautiful handwriting! One of the letters came with an awesome postcard that I really, really love! Thank you so much Brittany!

Melissa - Australia! She is one of my best penpals and moreover she is my best friend! I always look forward to read her letters! Last time she sent me an embroidered badge which shape is a Tasmanian Devil! I LOVE it! Thank you Mel very much!

And finally - a letter from Kayleigh - England! Woooop! She sents me always soooooooo long letters, I love them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment