Translate

6/15/2012

Letteeeeeeeeeeers!

So.. Well, I know - I had to do a break because of my marks. I couldn't reply to letters and even check my postbox! So bad. But... My exams are over and I can upload new photos!
Here are some old letters and three new - I got them today! These three new ones are from the USA, Australia and Tunisia! :) Enjoy!
Nicole from UK!

Suprita from India! :D I love her gift very, very much!!!

This letter is from my new Italian penpal - Eleonora G.! :) Sooooooo yummy candies!

A letter from my best friend - Melissa! Australia. I love her. I was waiting for this letter about 5 weeks? So I am really glad I finally got it!

Victooooria from the USA!

OMG, it is from Tunisia! My first letter from Tunisia ever! It was SO lovely and sooooo beautiful!

Eleonora M. from Italy! :D I loved it! *w*

And... Notebooks and postcards I bought today! ^.^

1 comment: