Translate

6/25/2012

The cutest penpal ever! *w*

Heloooooooo! 
Today I came back home being a little bit sad but then I saw 5 letters in my postbox and I was like "OMG, that's so cooool! I am happy!" :D So... You guys made me happy today, really happy! Hmm, to everyone - just look WHO made me that happy ^.^

All of the letters I got today! <3 Barin, Jihyeon, Franny, Rachel, Vicky! Thank you SO much girls! ^.^

From my old and good penpal - Barin (Austria). :)

This letter came with an awesome postcard! And I LOVE the paper sheets a lot!!! Thank you Franny (the USA)!

I have been waiting for this letter for ages! Vicky - Greece.

A letter from Jihyeon from South Korea! I got a yummy jelly! ^^ Also Jihyeon's English test and Maths lesson haha! :)

Last but not least is my new penpal from  the USA - Rachel! She is super-cute and super-crazy! I love, I mean LOVE her letter and all of the stuffs she sent to me! <3 This purple one is a key chain "I <3 NY" and it is awesooooooome! THANK YOU SO MUCH RACHEL! <3 <3 <3 :D

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! this blog is so lovely.. :D this was seriously a good idea to post the letters you recieved..even i got inspired to write more. i had two very close penpals,but and it was really fun writing to them.but im seriously jelous of you :p too bad you dont add srilankans :( i wanted to you know get to know you better. but anyways,thumbs up for the blog,keep it up sis! :) by the way my name's amina from srilanka.

    ReplyDelete