Translate

7/25/2012

It's late, I know!

Hello again everyone! :)
I am so sorry for not writing but I had no time and no possibility to do this. So now... Enjoy reading and enjoy photos! :)
A letter from my Russian penpal - Tanya.
Karolina from Australia! Thank you dear for this postcard, I like it so much! :)

Viola from Czech Republic sent me this postcard when she was in Vatican.

Ofri from Israel! She is crazy ;)

Here is a letter and 4 photos from Eleonora G. who is Italian!

This is a letter from April from China. I was waiting like 4 months!

Coins, stamps, a neckleace and a long letter from Tea who lives in Canada! <3

My new penpal from the USA - Shonna! :)

Eleonora M. from Italy as always sent me some articles and photos about One Direction! Thank you Ele so much!!! <3

This one is from my classmate - Wiki. She sent me a looooong letter which was full of memories! :) Thank you Wiki!

After couple of weeks I finally got a letter from my friend - Oana who lives in Romania. I loved the letter and what she told me. <3 Thank you dearest.

A letter from my Hungarian friend - NĂ³ra! :)

Carla from England!!! :D

This letter came from Janire - my Spanish penpal! :) Rain damaged it a little bit though...

Rara from Indonesia! <3 She sent me a wonderfull letter and a neckleace from Bali! Terima kasih! :D

Romy from Belgium! <3

This one is from my English penpal - Kayleigh! She sent me a huuuuuuuuuge British flag, it is SO cool, thank you Kay!!! <3

Nanami - my new penpal from Japan! :) I loved the paper she used and coins! :)

Last but not least is Melissa from Australia! She is my best friend! <3 Thank you Mel for the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment